Last week zipForm® Plus and zipForm® Mobile released a feature to attach photos directly to a form. REALTORS can now add an in-text annotation that photos are present in any of your forms. This is a powerful tool to utilize with forms such as Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure (AVID), Request for Repairs, Seller Property Questionnaire (SPQ), and Move In Move Out (MIMO), among others. After all, a picture is worth 1,000 words, right?
To attach photos in zipForm®, follow these simple instructions:
1) Click on the “More” tab at the right of your Quick Tools.
2) Click the Photograph Icon and select “Attach Photo.”
3) In the pop-up menu, click “Attach” and select your photo from your computer. Click open to add those photos. Edit the captions for each of your photos. Click OK to save.
4) Drag the tag stated [Photos #] to the where you would like the annotations to be made in the form.
5) Click on the annotation if you would like to edit the photo or the caption.
6) When you email, print, or share these forms, the photos will be included at the back of the documents.
If you need further assistance, watch this video provided by zipLogix Quick Training.
Now that is Real Estate Made Easy! To learn more about Evergreen Realty, HomeSmart, visit www.EvergreenRealty.net