Have you had that special moment when you know you have found the one? I think we’ve all been there. The rush of adrenaline–the overwhelming joy. It feels like all your efforts have finally paid off.
Oh, you thought I was talking about relationships? No, no. We’re talking Real Estate.
Let’s face it. Regardless of the other love in your life, this Valentine’s Day, you have a special love affair with Real Estate. Don’t worry, we are right there with you. In fact, so are thousands of other REALTORS® across the nation. Trulia took to Twitter to ask these real estate pros why they are still so in love with the industry after all these years.
Here are the top 14 reasons they gave us:
- The “Look.” I can never get enough of the look on buyers’ faces when they find their new home.
- It keeps me on my toes—no year, market, client or deal is ever the same. It pushes me in ways I never thought possible.
- The only boss I have is me! Well, and my wife.
- It’s gratifying to help people sort through the process and make the complicated simple.
- I like that I can make as much money as I want to make.
- My life is flexible. I’ve never missed my kid’s school play or sporting event or parent-teacher conference.
- I can start at 6 a.m. or 12 noon—it’s my decision. I love setting my own schedule.
- I learn something new every day. I get to dabble in and educate myself about everything from tax codes to home decorating to online marketing.
- It feels good to know that I do all I can to protect my clients.
- I’m always touched by the happy tears when clients enters a new phase in their lives.
- It’s my job to research and explore my community. I know where to go and there is always a familiar face.
- Every time I save the day—or more likely a deal—I feel like a super hero. I’m the caped crusader my clients don’t even know they have.
- I help people accomplish something that they thought was impossible.
- There’s nothing more satisfying than handing my clients the keys to their new house!
What is it that you love most about Real Estate? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget to share the love!